- Prepare well for service operation, align logging unit, install sheave wheel, thread cable and connect multiple tools as required.
- Select, load and unload required tools and corresponding surface instrumentation for the job.
- Assist the engineer in maintenance checks of tools and assigned equipment in the cell.
- Inspect, maintain and repair tools, service units and associated equipment.
- Assist in servicing, maintaining, marking and changing cables.
- Assess the level and nature of malfunctions and potential malfunctions and perform such remedial maintenance as within the scope of an operator's skills and training.
- Identify the surface instrumentation, tools and associated equipment required to run each service in the district.
- Maintain tools, shop and equipment in good condition and keep shop and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Safely drive and operate any transport vehicle and logging truck in the district.
- Learn proper assembly, disassembly, installation and maintenance of pressure control equipment, and attain appropriate pressure control certificate.
- Participate in well site job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district that affect client satisfaction.
- Comply with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
- Complete relevant safety training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Moore, OK 73160 (Preferred)
- Class A CDL w/Hazmat (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Required)